- Doane College, B.S., 2002
- University of South Dakota School of Law, J.D., 2017
- The Iowa State Bar Association
- State Bar of South Dakota
- Woodbury County Bar Association
Camille joined the Firm in July of 2018. She was born in Neligh, Nebraska, and raised in Albion, Nebraska. She graduated from Doane College in Crete, Nebraska with a Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry. While at Doane College, she participated in NAIA intercollegiate volleyball and track. She was a two-time All-American in track and field.
Camille was awarded her Juris Doctorate from the University of South Dakota School of Law in 2017. While attending law school, Camille was a member of Women in Law and the RD Hurd Volunteer Law School Society.
Camille is licensed to practice in Iowa and South Dakota and currently focuses her practice in the areas of Real Estate, Probate, Estate Planning, and Corporate Law.
Camille enjoys playing sand volleyball, camping, swimming, gardening, and spending time with her two children.
- Member – Iowa Organization of Women Attorneys 2018
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- General Practice
including but not limited to
- Business Law
- Commercial Law
- Contract Law
- Corporate Law
- Nonprofit Law
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianships & Conservatorships
- Healthcare Powers of Attorneys
- Wills, Trusts, Estate Planning & Probate
- Step-Parent Adoptions
- Name Change Actions
- Premarital Agreements
- Collaborative Law