- University of Iowa College of Law, Iowa City, Iowa, J.D. cum laude, 1972
- Grinnell College, Grinnell, Iowa,B.A., 1969 Major: Mathematics
- Woodbury County Bar Association, Member
- Planned Parenthood of Sioux City Foundation, 1987 - 1991
- Iowa State Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association
- Woodbury County Bar Association, President, 1991
- Siouxland Better Business Bureau, President
- Boys and Girls Home, President
- Woodbury County Civil Service Commission, President
- Mary Elizabeth Day Care, President
- Planned Parenthood of Siouxland, President
Charles L. Corbett is a partner in the firm. Chuck, a Sioux City native, earned a B.A. degree from Grinnell College in 1969. He earned his law degree at the University of Iowa College of Law in 1972 and joined the firm later that year.
Chuck is engaged in the general practice of law with a large percentage of his practice involving real estate. Chuck provides comprehensive services to his real estate clients including abstract examination, preparation of officers, deeds and other real estate documents, loan closings, plattings and mortgage foreclosures.
Chuck is a member of the Woodbury County Bar Association, the Iowa State Bar Association, and the American Bar Association. He served as President of the Woodbury County Bar Association in 1991.
Chuck has also served on a number of local boards. He has been president of the Siouxland Better Business Bureau, Boys and Girls Home, Woodbury County Civil Service Commission, Mary Elizabeth Day Care and Planned Parenthood of Siouxland.
Chuck has two sons, Shane and Chad. Chuck and his wife Lisa enjoy traveling as well as participating in softball, tennis, basketball and skiing. Chuck has also coached youth baseball teams.
- Iowa, 1972
- U.S. District Court, 1972
- First Federal Savings and Loan Association of Sioux City
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- General Practice of Law
- Real Estate